Rolf Prima Black Rock 27.5″ Mountain Bike Carbon Wheel
- Weight: 27.5″ – 1565g [725g/840g]
- Spoke count: 24/24
- Spoke type: Sapim Race, round
- Rim Width (ex): 33.5mm Carbon Clincher, tubeless ready
- Rim Width (in): 28mm
- Hubset: XST w/ T2 High Engagement
- Brake type: Disc brake (Center Lock)
- FT: Boost/ 15mm
- RR: Boost/ 142mm
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 10/11-speed or SRAM 1×11/12
- Includes: taped rim for tubeless, valve and Rolf Prima’s Certainty
- Additional information
Rolf Prima Black Rock 27.5″
Mountain Bike Carbon Wheel
A Ready to Rip Carbon Wheels
Throw caution to the wind. Point and shoot. Get rowdy, be playful and have fun. Because you only live once and trails are meant for ripping.
Don’t let the aesthetic of paired-spokes fool you. The balanced spoke tensions and increased stiffness that characterizes all our wheels also applies on the trail. If you live to rip but don’t want to sacrifice climbing speed and wheel weight to do so, the Black Rock is for you. It features a hookless, all carbon clincher rim built tough enough to handle whatever you throw at it. It’s then centered around our US-made XST hubs with a CNC titanium freehub body and, like all of our wheels, is built in Eugene, Oregon.
With the Black Rock, the only thing holding you back are the thoughts in your head. Put them aside and seize the day.
Shimano/Sram 11Speed, Sram XD Driver