Rolf Prima Ares TT Disc Road Bike Carbon Wheel
Ares TT Disc Brake
- Weight: 1270g
- Spoke count: 20
- Spoke type: Sapim CX Speed, bladed
- Rim Depth: 60mm Carbon Clincher
- Rim Width (max): 29mm, internal 19.5mm
- Hubset: XST4.4 w/ T2 High Engagement & Enduro steel cartridge Bearings
- Brake type: Disc brake (Center Lock)
CNC Machined 6al4v Titanium, SRAM XDR 11/12 speed, Shimano/SRAM 10/11 speed or Campagnolo 11/12-speed
- Tire size recommendation: 25mm to 62mm (2.4″)
- Includes: rim strips, valve extenders, QR set when applicable and Rolf Prima’s Certainty
Rolf Prima Ares TT Disc
Road Bike Carbon Wheel
All the benefits of a TT Disc without the pain and suffering!
Built on our tubeless ready Ares 6 carbon profile in collaboration with HED Composites, this TT wheel offers the benefits of Made in the USA hubs with CNC titanium freehubs and Delta Rim profiles, but with the additional aerodynamic properties of a TT disc. This all adds up to an ultra fast and compliant ride quality far superior to traditional TT wheels.
Add a tubeless kit to your order and you’ll have what you need to get set up in a snap.
All Rolf Prima wheels are built by hand in Eugene, Oregon. The Ares TT is disc brake only.