RM654.00 – RM765.00
The MonTrailer MIPS offers an optimal balance between good safety, great ventilation and comfort.
- Additional information
- Size Chart
The ABUS Montrailer MIPS is perfect for use in demanding environments off the beaten track.
With better driving skills and increasing demands on the trail, the demands on the equipment and consequently the need for protection also increase. The MonTrailer MIPS meets this increased need for protection with a multitude of well-thought-out features for off-road use. The shock-absorbing helmet material EPS in combination with the three surrounding outer shells made of polycarbonate providing structural reinforcement using ABUS ActiCage makes the helmet safe and robust. The existing Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) can reduce energy by up to 40% in the event of an oblique impact.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for braided hairstyles
- Good ventilation with 5 air inlets and 7 air outlets connected by flow channels
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring connected to the adjustment system for optimum stability and form-fitness
- Bottom edge protection: Protects the helmet from external influences
- ActiCage: Structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS to optimize stability
- Zoom Ace: Fine-adjustable adjustment system with non-slip adjustment wheel for individual fit
- GoggFit: Ensures safe positioning of glasses and provides storage space when not in use
Midnight Blue, Shrimp Orange, Smaragd Green, Velvet Black