FSA POWERBOX ALLOY
New catchy black graphic, new chainring combination and also available in SuperCompact version. Are you ready to unleash your power with the new FSA Powerbox?
- Additional information
COMPLETE RANGE OF COMBINATIONS
Along with the continuing standard 53/39, 52/36
and 50/34 options, PowerBox cranks are now available
in a Supercompact version as well as
larger chainrings sizes for triathlon:
55T, 54T and 42T.
A +/-2% accuracy precision is the key quality
you want in a power meter. Nowadays,
powermeter cranks represent a fundamental tool
that will help riders track their data directly
during training sessions and to be increasingly
more competitive on race day.
The PowerBox Alloy Crankset is
very attractively priced and is backed
by consistent and reliable performance.
FSA’s ROAD PowerBox Alloy Crankset employs a P2M convertible spider design for multiple chainring options. FSA’s alloy arms and BB386EVO spindle mated together produce a very lightweight, extremely versatile power meter crankset available with a double chaining configuration.
Now available for download and purchase are the PowerBox Upgrades for the FSA PowerBox giving additional data during the ride and for analyzing your training sessions. Upgrades available are:
With this upgrade your FSA PowerBox can transmit data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE or Bluetooth Smart) to your bike computer.
The L/R balance shows you the percentage each leg is contributing to your total power output. (power left = pressure on the left pedal + pull up on the right pedal; power right = pressure on the right pedal + pull up on the left pedal).
Pedal Smoothness upgrade
Pedal smoothness is an advanced metric for riders who want to optimize their pedaling. It shows you how evenly power is applied throughout the whole 360 degree pedal rotation. FSA PowerBox power meters collect the data for both legs combined. Please note that transmission of this data to your bike computer is only possible via ANT+.
- Cold forged AL6061/T6 aluminum crank arms
- BB386EVO 30mm AL 7050 alloy spindle fits every frame (purchase BB separately)
- AL7075 100% CNC stealth BLACK chainrings
- New chainring available: 55T, 54T and 42T for Triathlon and Time Trial; 46/36T for Cyclocross
- Chromoly chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems
- Including – Bluetooth
- System upgrades*: Left/Right-Balance; Pedal Smoothness; Torque upgrade
- Spider-based power sensors provide total power output measurement of both legs, with Left & Right leg output analysis available with system upgrade*
50×34 172.5mm, 52×36 170mm, 52×36 172.5mm